Regular Account Supervision Services in UAE
Our executive will visit your offices on a periodic basis, depending on the scope of work and time required to complete the assignment. All data entry work must be completed by your company accountant. Our accounting supervision service will cover the following:
- Review of account books with necessary supporting documents. Any observations which require management attention and actions will be conveyed.
- Review of revenue transactions to ensure they conform with accounting principles and are in line with the contracts.
- Ensure that payments made by the company are supported with proper documents and authorized by the concerned manager/owner.
- Check whether the payments are entered on an accrual basis and the proper cut-off procedure is done at the end of every month.
- To ensure that reconciliation of bank accounts, customersâ€™ accounts, suppliersâ€™ accounts, and other major accounts are prepared correctly and in time.
Monthly review reports will also be prepared and issued to the management at the end of every month including the analysis of financial statements, financial ratio analysis, analysis on working capital, BEP, marginal safety, etc. as well as our findings on the review of the account books.