VAT Return Filing Services in UAE
A taxable person is responsible to submit a VAT return in UAE in the format given by the FTA, within 28 days from the end of each tax period. In accordance with the provisions of the UAE VAT law. The taxable person is also legally responsible to send the amount of tax due to the FTA within the time frame specified by the UAE VAT Law; i.e. within 28 days from the end of each tax period.
How can we help you file your VAT Return?
Our Tax professionals here at ARC Associates can support you in the following areas:
- We will visit your office on a periodical basis (weekly/monthly/Quarterly) to compile the information for filing the VAT Return. At the end of each VAT return period, we prepare the VAT return on behalf of your company in accordance with the provisions of UAE VAT law.
- We ensure that the VAT returns are filed within the specified time in each tax period.
- Proper guidance for the payment of Minimal Tax Liability as per the provisions of the UAE VAT Law will be advised.
- Optimal Tax Planning for the company will be done.
- We will be available to represent in front of the relevant authority on behalf of you as and when required.
How are the VAT returns filed?
VAT Returns are to be filed through the online portal of the FTA. Our vat experts will help you fill out the VAT return form with all the relevant information within the due date set by the authority.
What is the information to be provided in the VAT Return?
The VAT return discloses the Tax amount due (or refundable as the case may be) for a Tax Period. The content of the VAT Return Form includes the following:
- Tax Liabilities under Standard Rated Supplies (5%) emirates wise.
- Tax Liabilities on goods imported through customs.
- Tax on goods imported on which tax liabilities are not created â€“ if any.
- Tax liability on import of services.
- Tax refunds are provided to tourists.
- Tax on Standard Rated purchases
- Tax on Standard rated expenses.
- Tax on import of goods
- Tax on import of services