Excise Tax Registration Services in UAE
When to register for Excise Tax in the UAE?
Excise Tax registration in Dubai started on the 17thÂ of September 2017.Â All Taxable entities are required to register for Excise tax through the FTAâ€™s online portal. The Excise Tax in the UAE became effective from 1stÂ October 2017.
What goods are subject to the Excise Tax in the UAE?
Carbonated Drinks â€“ 50%
Energy Drinks â€“ 100%
Tobacco â€“ 100%
Who should register for Excise Tax in the UAE?
The groups mentioned below are subject to Excise Tax registration in UAE
- Producers of Excise goods.
- Importers of Excise goods.
- Stockpiles of Excise goods.
- Warehouse keepers are responsible for excise goods.
Any applicant registering for Excise Tax should provide the following:
- Details of the applicant (name / other legal details)
- Contact Details
- Banking information
- Business Activity & related information
- Customs Registration details
Businesses are also required to have legal documents relating to the Entity.
- Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Partnership Agreement
- Document of Ownership
- Emirates ID