• Fire burst out in Ajman Residential Building

    18-September-2018
    Fire burst  out in Ajman Residential Building

    A fire burst out in the apartment of a residential building in Ajman. The blaze broke out from a washing machine in the apartment that was controlled in the reported time. 9 residents were treated on site for smoke inhalation and 3 residents were shifted to Qasimi Hospital in Sharjah. The doctors have told that their condition is stable.

    Back To News List

Contact us for Customer Support

we are ready for 24/7 support